You may want to dabble with your eBay shop as eBay have released brand new features. They include a shops tab in Seller Hub, inventory strips, a marketing banner and more. These features have been announced as coming in the most recent eBay Seller Release.
The new features are noweBay new shop features live and ready to assist you in using your shop to drive traffic and show off your products during the selling season. eBay shops now have:
An allocated shop tab in Seller Hub
- Access all the latest shop features and easily set up and manage your shop, from the Shop all about tab in Seller Hub
An About tab
- Let your customers know all about you and what you offer in your shops About tab
- Set expectations with your customers around your shipping and returns policies.
- Choose which products your buyers see first by implementing up to 4 inventory strips, each with a maximum of 6 items. You can choose from topics such as ‘Featured items’, ‘Just In’, ‘Festive Collection’ and more.
- Add up to 6 categories, each with its own customer image, in a ‘shop by category’ area.
- Get potential customers’ attention and highlight products, sales or promotions with marketing banners.